Campers learn and explore just like the big kids with our weekly themes that feature nature study, games, songs and crafts. Daily activities are focused on encouraging socialization, boosting self-esteem, practicing active listening skills and bring out your child's imagination! Campers will enjoy field trips and special visitors throughout the summer.
AM Half Day Camp: Time: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm, Cost: $61/$73 (per week)
PM Half Day Camp: Time: 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm, Cost: $61/$73 (per week)
Full Day Camp: Time: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm, Cost: $97/$109 (per week)
- Ages: 3-5 years old not entering Kindergarten in the Fall. If your child will be entering Kindergarten in the Fall 2018 they are eligible for Discovery Day Camp, not Adventure Camp
- Dates: June 4 - August 10
- Location: Rogers-Lakewood Park
- Free Week of Camp: Register for all weeks of camp at one time and receive ONE FREE standard camp week.
- Sibling Discount: Enrolling more than one child in summer camp? Be sure to take advantage of our discount. A $10 discount applies to the 2nd child's enrollment.
To avoid a late fee, campers must be registered by the Friday prior to the week they will be attending camp.
2018 Themes TBD
Week 8: Animal Kingdom (July 24 - July 28)
Lions and Tigers and Bears, oh my! Campers will learn about their favorite animals. The Zoo to You program from Michigan City Zoo will visit camp this week and bring some of their animal friends.
Week 9: Just My Imagination (July 31 - August 4)
Magic carpet rides, hunting for dinosaurs and more! Campers will ignite their imaginations through stories and books. The little bookworms will take a special journey to Valparaiso Public Library.
Week 10: Family and Friends Appreciation Week (August 7 - August 11)
Campers will learn about easy ways to be kind and love their friends and family. This week will include a celebration of summer at the Forest Parks Rotary Shelter located in Forest Park Golf Course.