Adult Coed League
Leagues offer 12 games along with a postseason double elimination tourney. Up to three divisions are offered: Competitive, Mid-Recreational, and Recreational. Rosters are required with $100 deposit. Coed teams are required to have a minimum of three women on their roster. All team fees must be paid prior to the first night of play. Mandatory captains meeting will be virtual. Captains will be sent information on how to login and attend.
- Age: 18+ (no longer participating in high school athletics)
- Days/Times: Varies
- Season: May to July; tournament to follow regular season
- Location: Weekday game will be played at VHS on the turf field. Sunday games will be played at Westside Park
- Fee: $975 Resident team / $1050 Non-Resident team*
- Register By: April 28 or until the league is full
*Six or more non-residents equals a Non-Resident team.
Call the Valpo Parks Office to register with a $100 deposit or entire team fee. You will receive a link to roster your team after calling to register.
Note: All team fees must be paid prior to first night of play