Campers learn and explore just like the big kids with our weekly themes that feature nature study, games, songs and crafts. Daily activities are focused on encouraging socialization, boosting self-esteem, practicing active listening skills and bring out your child's imagination! Campers will enjoy field trips and special visitors throughout the summer.
|M-F Half Day Morning||9 am - 1 pm||$61/$73 per week|
|M-F Half Day Afternoon||1 pm - 5 pm||$61/$73 per week|
|M-F Full Day||9 am - 5 pm||$97/$109 per week|
- Ages: 3-5 years old not entering Kindergarten in the Fall. If your child will be entering Kindergarten in the Fall 2018 they are eligible for Discovery Day Camp, not Adventure Camp
- Dates: June 4 - August 10
- Location: Rogers-Lakewood Park
- Free Week of Camp: Register for all weeks of camp at one time and receive ONE FREE standard camp week.
- Sibling Discount: Enrolling more than one child in summer camp? Be sure to take advantage of our discount. A $10 discount applies to the 2nd child's enrollment.
Week 1: Making Memories | June 4-8Another great summer is beginning! Campers will get to know new friends with teamwork games and make friendship bracelets.
Week 2: Animals &Adventure | June 11-15Campers will learn about their favorite animals. The Zoo to You program from Michigan City Zoo will visit camp this week and bring some of their animal friends.
Week 3: Fun and Games Week | June 18-22
Campers will play fun & friendly non-competitive games this week!
Week 4: Work it out | June 25-29
Campers will learn fun ways to stay active and channel all their kid energy through fun exercises.
Week 5: NO CAMP THIS WEEK HAPPY 4TH OF JULY
Week 6: All Sorts of Sports | July 9-13Campers will be introduced to t-ball, soccer, kickball and other fun sports!
Week 7: Out of this World! | July 16-20Campers will learn about the solar system and make their own planets.
Week 8: Sweet Summer Treats | July 23-27Yum! Campers will have tons of fun learning how to make cool, delicious summer snacks.
Week 9: Wild about Water | July 30 - Aug 3Things are getting wet this week! Campers will learn the elements of water and its importance and have fun doing it. Campers will need to bring a towel and swim suits EVERY DAY!
Week 10: Spirit Week | Aug 6-10
It's time to party this week as there will be a different theme everyday for dress up and fun!