The Creekside Trails Bike Fest is a Celebration of Trails hosted at Creekside Trails on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Friday evening will be a family fun trail ride followed by a bonfire and s'mores for the kids. Saturday will be the Creekside MTB Championships which includes a 20k XC & E-Bike race, 5k Kids Race and a 10k Fat Tire Bike race. Sunday will be an 8k trail run to cap off the weekend. Food, drinks and music will be featured all weekend long. All activities will be located at Trailyard (2551 Clifford Rd.).
- Age: All ages welcome
- Date: Friday, September 22 - Sunday, September 24, 2023
- Time: Event begins Friday, 6 pm
- Location: Creekside Trails - Trailyard Trailhead (2551 Clifford Rd.)
- Fee: Varies by event
- Registration: a link will be posted March 1st
- For more information click HERE.
6:00 pm - Family Fun Ride
- 9:00 am - 20k XC & E-Bike Race
- 12:00 pm - 5k Kids Race
- 3:00 pm - 10k Fat Bike
8:30 am - 8k Trail Race